Thank you to Zezee for the nomination! I can safely say this was the most fun I’ve ever had doing a blog!
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
The Questions I got:
1. Close your right eye and stare at the big toe on your left foot. Is it bigger?
2. Jump on your bed for 15 seconds and sing your favorite childhood song.
Haha well if you insist… Also the song I sang was “I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts” (if you’re interested)
3. Give your best friend a big ol’ hug just because.
I gave her one yesterday- does that count?
4. Try to read the whole page of some complex, classic novel upside-down. Is it easier?
5. Scratch your head and stroke your chin and say Hmm… when someone comes near.
I did this- my family now think I’m insane.
6. A bag of tricks. (I had to, it rhymed.) Name 6 things you would do to trick a goblin into returning your laptop, which he stole.
- Offer him a banana
- Tell him he can keep it for fifty quid
- Laugh in his face because it’s not even worth fifty quid
- Probably nothing else- I really need a new laptop and this would give me an excuse to get one
- Also- would insurance cover this? I mean it was stolen after all?
- On second thoughts, negotiating with an insurance company seems worse than arguing with a goblin- I’d do my first answer.
7. Name 7 things you’re really enjoying right now. (Books, shows, socks, whatever)
- Heroes Reborn- cos I’m a sucker for superheroes and I loved the old show (just season 1 though)
- V E Schwab- her books are awesome. I cannot wait for the next one to come out
- Radley bags- I’ve just got a second hand one and I’m in love
- My new coat- it was love at first sight (did I mention I have a shopping problem?)
- Sexy work clothes (seriously- I meant it when I said I had a shopping problem)
- Hot guys (this list is getting progressively more shallow)
- Lions and Al Pacino- cos they’re fun to paint
8. What are 8 things you hate? Negative question? What are 8 things you would place in a time capsule to give to your future self? (This can occur at any age and time machines are possible.)
8 Things I hate:
- Badly written books
- Pretentious books
- Jeremy Corbyn (ooh this is getting political)
- Brussel sprouts
8 Things for the time capsule:
- My old diary from when I was five- it’s literally the funniest thing ever. I used to read it to people for a laugh and I reckon I’d still enjoy it when I get old.
- My current TBR- to see how much I managed to read
- The first draft of my first novel
- A library book- just to see how big the fine will be- I’m such a rebel
- An old tin box with loads of random ticket stubs in it, so I can look at it and wonder “why on earth did I keep this?”
- A random newspaper clipping (as above)
- Some cereal- I want to see how long it would last.
- A panda
9. There’s a beach with a leprechaun, a dragon, and a fairy. You come along and have to make friends with one of them to stay on the beach. Who do you make friends with and what 9 gifts would you give it?
The dragon (duh- I love dragons). I would give them something shiny, some lego, a rock, an apple (cos that’s healthier than all the garbage they usually eat), a budgie (in case they didn’t like the apple), a copy of the Hobbit (cos I’d like to hear their thoughts- was it an accurate representation? Did they find it offensive? Etc), a copy of the movies (ditto), a space hopper and my undivided attention.
10. What are 10 things you would like to line up in a row and then topple over?
11. Shit, dammit. I forgot it’s 11 questions. Hmm…11. Umm…what’s 11 x 77?
847- and yes I used a calculator. I have no shame.
The Questions I’ll Give (I can only hope you find my questions as entertaining as the ones I was given):
- What is your favourite Disney movie? Why?
- Have you ever had an extreme case of déjà vu? What happened?
- What is your three top book genres?
- If you could only ever live in one season all year long- which one would it be? And why?
- What are the top 5 things that make you smile?
- If you were a mutant (like in X Men) would you side with Professor X or Magneto? Why? And what would your power be?
- Sing the cheesiest song in your repertoire at the top of your lungs- which song was it?
- You encounter a ghost/demon/scary house- how do you react? What do you do?
- If you could go back in time to any period in history, *when* would you go to? Who would you like to meet? What would you do?
- Would you survive the Zombie Apocalypse? How? (I’m looking for tips :p )
- What did you do for Halloween? Who/what did you dress up as?
and anyone else that wants to do it!