Thank you so much to (bargain)bookbliss. I’m very excited to do this blog, because it gives me a chance to share some things about myself that you don’t already know.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
5 Facts about me:
- Ok this is a big one and I can’t believe I’ve never mentioned it on my blog before: I write fantasy novels. I know, this is a *whoa moment*- who-da-thunk-it? – but yeah, I like writing 😀
- So apparently, even some of my friends don’t know this, but I love to paint. I used to do art at school and kept it up when I left. At the moment, I’m obsessed with painting animals, but don’t really know why. (NB I’m too lazy to take a photo of anything new, so here’s an old one from A Level- freaky right?)
- I do weird things in public aka I go out in pyjamas, I take mugs of tea with me to the shops and I *literally* sing in the rain- cos why not? (And since I’ve mentioned it, I might as well include this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w40ushYAaYA )
- I am English, with Welsh ancestry and I used to live in Scotland- this basically makes me an expert on all things British :p
- When I was a child I had a *really* overactive imagination. At one point, I convinced myself I was going to Hogwarts by writing a letter from Dumbledore and posting it to myself- I then skipped around the house yelling “I got in! I got in!” I also thought I was Peter Pan reincarnated and would practice flying by jumping off my bed (but didn’t everyone do that?). Oh and I thought I was an alien. I believed I could communicate with my “real” alien parents through dandelions. Yup- that’s a true story. I actually thought I was really wacky coming up with that, until I found out my friend always thought she was a dragon. Now I’m just really disappointed that I didn’t have epic dragon-related delusions as a child.
Phew- now I’ve got all that off my chest, I nominate:
(hopefully I’m nominating people that haven’t already done it/don’t mind doing it again!)