Thank you so much to Keira for nominating me! It’s been a pretty hectic week, so I’ll just whiz through this.
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I like bananas
- I love banana milkshakes
- I was born in the Chinese year of the monkey
- I’m afraid of heights- so I don’t do much tree climbing
- Speaking of trees, I once tried to raise money for Rainforest Alliance. I wasn’t very good at fundraising back then so it didn’t work out
- I’ve been to the Amazon rainforest though
- I’ve never been to Brazil and would love to go
- I’ve also never seen the Amazon river- although I’ve swum in some of its tributaries
- My sister’s nickname is “the monkey baby”
- My sister-in-law says our family is obsessed with monkeys
- I’m not really an orangutan… shhh don’t tell anyone
- What is your favourite sound?
Mmm hard one- does music count? Maybe the opening chords of the perfect song for the day
- If you had to describe the way you are currently sitting/standing/positioned in one word, what would that word be?
- Have you ever liked one of your school photos?
Gosh- can’t remember the last time I had one of those- maybe in primary school. And my mum never bought them so I don’t remember them. Except for the one I had in kindergarten and that was pretty cute.
- Do you like chocolate?
Yes, duh :p
- Do you have any IKEA furniture?
- If you had to wear one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
One of my All Saint’s dresses- probably the racer back one cos it’s super cute.
- If you could only ever eat cereal or toast for breakfast, which one would you pick?
I don’t eat breakfast
- What is your favourite film?
Feeling really dorky today, so my answer’s gotta be Lord of the Rings. That series is like comfort food to me.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What scares you the most?
- Do you like flowers? Why or why not?
Of course- they’re so pretty 🙂
- What’s your favourite board game?
- What’s your favourite place to go in your own city?
- Ever had a vivid dream? What happened?
- How do you take your tea/coffee?
- Do you prefer reading or writing? (I know, pretty cruel question)
- Do you collect anything? If so, what?
- What’s your favourite day of the week?
- Do you hate any songs? If so, which ones?
- What’s your favourite item of clothing?
- Tell the nearest person “happy unbirthday”
- What came first the chicken or the egg? (There is actually a correct answer to this)
And as usual, anyone else that wants to do it can too. Enjoy!
(On a side note has anyone else noticed the new layout to WordPress?!?)