- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions your nominator has given to you.
- Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees, I would like for you to think of the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true Starlight Blogger.
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions. Answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the award rules.
Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter is a Copyright image you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com — Design by Carolina Russo
Now for the questions. I wasn’t really sure which one’s to do from Zezee’s post, so I just picked Carolina’s (the award creator) original questions:
If you describe or picture your inner soul, how will you describe it?
Bright orange and fluffy- like an orangutan
What are you working on right now?
I’m working on my 4th novel (5th if you include novellas). It’s been going slower than the others, cos I’ve been busy, but other than that I’m happy with it (well as happy as any writer ever is with their work *cue writer’s angst*).
What is your creative dream project?
Well I could say a lot of things for this. I have about three- I’d love to finish the trilogy I’m working on and move on to some of my other projects. One of my ideas is for a graphic novel, so I’d love if that would happen some day. But I think one of my most unlikely dream projects, and probably why it will always just be a “dream”, is to create huge paintings of some of my characters. I’ve started making collages for some of them, but right now, this is still just a pipe dream.
Suppose you had to write a retelling of a fairy tale, which fairy tale would you choose? Name one thing in that fairy tale that you would alter.
Hmm this is really hard. I’m gonna cheat with this one, cos my novella that I mentioned above, was a retelling of fairytales. So I’m gonna just say my favourite change- which was taking Hansel and Gretel and making them evil (not that the witch was suddenly a nice cannibal, but they were cannibals too).
What’s your favourite quote?
I don’t really have a favourite. There’s two I quite like:
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent”
“Revenge is a dish best served published!”
Is there a story or poem you often turn to when you’re feeling down? What is it?
Erm I don’t really have anything specific. I like to listen to music when I’m down- which you could say is a type of poetry and totally counts. What I end up listening to totally depends, but most likely it’ll be this:
- What song cheers you up when you’re down?
- Who is your favourite role model?
- What book world would you most like to live in?
Feel free to answer any of the questions below- I’d love to see your answers. See you tomorrow (hopefully) for another tag!