Hiya! Hope you’re all having a wonderful Tuesday! Given that I have a backlog of a gazillion tags, I thought I’d better just bite the bullet and start going through some of them pronto! I was nominated for this by the lovely Keira– who you should really check out if you haven’t already- so thanks very much!
- Create a post to accept your award
- Add the blog award button into your post (just save the picture to your computer and upload it) and put it on the side of your blog as a widget
- Link to the creator in the post so they know who has given you the award
- Answer the questions I have set below
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
- Link them to this post so that they know the rules
- If you had a fandom, what would your fans be called?
- Why do you like your favourite book?
Well, let’s assume my favourite book is Peter Pan- in which case it’s cos it speaks to me.
- What makes someone a fangirl?
I really don’t know- authors creating incredible things I guess!
- Do you have any fandom merch or anything? If so, show us.
I have an Alethiometer- cos I’m a massive Pullman fan- isn’t it pretty:
And look- there’s Dust on it and everything (if you got that reference then I’m impressed- give yourself a gold star!)
- What is the best thing about books?
How you can get lost in them
- What’s your favourite fandom?
- What book/series/character etc do you fangirl over the most?
- What book series has a massive fanbase, but you couldn’t get on board with it?
- (Totally stealing Keira’s question cos it’s a good one) Do you have any fandom merch? Please share photos!
- What’s the best name for any fandom you’ve ever heard? (Whether or not you’re a part of it)