So this is my second time doing a Blogger Recognition Award, but I thought it was an appropriate time to do another one because I MADE IT TO MY ONE YEAR BLOGGIVERSARY!! Happy Bloggiversary to ME! GO BANANAS!!
I was tagged by four wonderful bloggers:
The spectacular Cinderzena (how cool is that name!?!), the wonderful Bookish Underdog (because who doesn’t root for the underdog?), the marvellous Keira @ Signing On (because simplicity is key!) and the fabulous It’s Good To Be Crazy Sometimes (which is a sentiment I naturally agree with)
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
I’ve already said part of the story about how this blog came into being the last time I did this post- which you can read all about here– but the story didn’t end there. So I thought now was the perfect time to tell you a little more about the humble beginnings of this blog.
In all honesty, this date completely crept up on me because even though I had the vaguest notion that I chose this domain name around May last year, I didn’t actually start posting then. I barely posted for the first five months (literally once or twice a month for most of that time). But then something magical happened…. I fell in love with it! I fell in love with the people, the reviewing, and making all kinds of content for you guys! I don’t know what point it was when it all just spiralled, but once I caught the bug there was no going back. What started out as a random hobby became a compulsion.
So the moral of the story is…
Keep at it! Do it at your own pace and for the love of it! That is my advice to new bloggers and old hats alike!
Hope you liked that- I tag:
Sania Daydreams, Sarina @ Cookie Break, Ravenclaw Book Club, InkpenDaisy, Darkland Poetry, Jonas, Happily Ever Bookish, Maya the Book Explorer, All ‘Bout Them Books And Stuff, Drowned Stars and Books, Captain’s Quarters, The Paper Dragon, Kirsty’s Book Blog, Evelyn Grace, luvtoread