Hello! It’s Friday, it’s (sort of) summer, so I reckon it’s the perfect time to do the Happiness Tag!
Thank you so much to the wonderful Marie @Drizzleandhurricanebooks for tagging me to do this one- her posts are always top quality and, appropriately for this post, you couldn’t find a more optimistic and positive blogger if you tried! And while I’m on the subject, I highly recommend you check out her Souvenirs From Across the World because it’s an amazing idea and there is still a week to go for subscriptions- so get over to her blog pronto and register your interest!
Now on with the tag!
five nine things that make you happy:
Okay, so it’s supposed to be five, but it makes me happy to break the rules, so I’m gonna ignore that one.
- Books! Duh- I write a book blog- who was actually surprised by this one? 😉
- Being creative– writing, drawing, blogging- anything really!
- Spending time with friends and family– just cos
- Food– any food really, chocolate, pizza, cake, pasta, sandwiches… I’m gonna stop before I make myself really hungry and I start to sound too much like George R R Martin, but here’s something to whet the appetite:
- New places! I love travelling and I love going someplace different
- You guys! The blogging community is sensational!
- These guys:
- Exercising– okay, this one’s slightly disingenuous, because by exercise I mostly mean dancing round my room like a lunatic
Which brings me onto…
List five songs that make you happy:
- Shake it Off
(see above- dancing around the room like a lunatic…)
- Sound & Vision
- I’m On My Way
- Here Comes the Sun
(okay, this one’s a bit bittersweet for me- but this is such a cathartic song I kind of felt like I had to include it)
- Dancing in the Dark
Tag five people:
And *you*! Make your own post- tell me what makes you happy in your own post or in the comments below!