As many of you know, I am celebrating my last milestone with a tag week around the theme “Getting To Know You, Getting To Know Me”. Now, as you may have seen, my last couple have posts have dealt with the Getting To Know Me side of things, but what I really want to do this week is talk about *you guys*. So more than anything, I have been looking forward to talking about some of my favourite blogs- so much so that I feel like one post just won’t do it justice! (That’s right folks- this is a two parter!)
But while this is the post I am most excited for, I will admit, there’s a massive downside to doing this, cos as much as I would love to talk about all you guys, unfortunately I just can’t fit you everyone in- even though I really I wish I could! So just know that I love all you guys and *hugs to all*- regardless of whether you’re in here or not!
Thank you so much to the Book Finch– a brilliant blogger in her own right- for tagging me to do this! So without further ado, here are some of my favourite bloggers:
- Chocolatenwaffles Blog– Without a doubt, Donna’s blog is one of the best places to be here on the blogosphere! I love her wit, fun posts and reviews! And she’s also one of the sweetest bloggers out there and brilliant for chats too. Plus who doesn’t love chocolate and waffles? Basically, I adore everything about her blog 🙂
- Life and Other Disasters– Kat’s blog is a real gem. Her reviews are top notch and her Trailers You May Have Missed has become like my bible for catching up on all the upcoming TV and movies. Plus her discussion posts are always fascinating! I can’t recommend her highly enough!
- Drizzle and Hurricanes Books– Marie has something brilliant going on- her discussions, reviews, and travelling posts are all wonderful. And of course her Souvenirs From Around the World idea is one of the most fabulous ideas I’ve ever come across! It was such interactive genius!!
- Rant And Rave About Books– Jill’s posts are amazingly detailed! And her blog’s design is just gorgeous. Her posts are varied and exciting and always different. Above all, her content is always well thought out and intelligent! On top of that, if you don’t already know she co-created Hype or Like Fridays- how cool is that?
- Your Daughter’s Bookshelf– this blog boasts some of the best reviews on the internet. I can’t tell you how many books I’ve added to my tbr because of this blog- and I’ve already read and loved a few- needless to say I really recommend this blog for all you book lovers!
- Hey Ashers– I only came across this blog a short while ago, but I’m so glad I did, because his Throne of Glass readalong was a stroke of brilliance! Even though I am a diehard fan of the series, I couldn’t help laughing along and shouting “that’s so true!” at my computer screen.
- Thoughts On Fantasy– this is literally one of my favourite ever discoveries on the blogosphere. Because this is the perfect blog for any fantasy lover! Her posts are always fascinating, original and of a professional standard!
- Zezee with Books– Zezee is one of my oldest followers, so I’m delighted to include her in this list, because I really can’t think of a more well-rounded book blog. Her posts are always top quality reads and very engaging!
- Embuhleeliest– Embuhlee is one of the funniest, entertaining and most engaging bloggers out there. One of the best things about her is the brilliant tags she comes up with!
- Matthew Wright– this a mature and fascinating blog filled with great writing advice, thought provoking posts and scientific discussions. A brilliant place to go if you’re looking for tips or something intellectually stimulating!
That’s it for now- *if I mentioned you, consider yourself tagged!!*
And for everyone in the comments- I want you to name the first blogger that comes to mind that you’d like to recommend to me! Come on now- hit me up!!