Hello again! Welcome to Part 2 of my Blogger Appreciation- where I get to show my love for some (emphasis on the some and sadly not all) of my favourite bloggers!
So for part one, I talked about all round blogs that I love. For part 2 I’d like to talk about some specific things I like about some people’s blogs. Let’s get to it! Here are some more brilliant bloggers for you to check out:
- Paperback Book Addicts– This blog is totally top notch! The reviews and tags are always great- but what I particularly want to draw attention to is Codie’s meme TV Tuesday- because if it’s something great to mix up your Tuesday posts
- Cookie Break– This blog is great- it’s a varied mixture of writing posts and reviews. I especially want to point out that Sarina Langer’s new book Rise of the Sparrows has come out recently and I have to say I really enjoyed it! I recommend you check it out- you can buy it here. I for one am really looking forward to the sequel
- Mystery Date With A Book– I had to include this on the list, because not only does Fernanda run a fantastic blog, but her shop on Etsy is particularly awesome!
- Captain’s Quarters– so many of you guys have excellent themes, but few embody it as much as Captain’s Quarters- everything on her blog is consistent and it’s always a lot of fun to read her witty ship-related puns!
- Heartstring Eulogies– Sarah Doughty’s site is a really wonderful place to go for a bit of poetry and flash fiction- Sarah’s writing is consistently excellent and always beautiful- and she always manages to put something new up every day!
- Art and Soul– Claire’s blog is another one I absolutely love- I mean, it’s a blog basically centred around books and baking- what’s not to love?
- Rose Reads– unquestionably, this is one of the best places to go for a good discussion post- they are always so interesting, engaging and original. Her reviews are always fabulous too!!
- A Bibliophile’s Obsession– Zainab’s blog is a blend of reviews and memes and is always on point. It’s a great place to visit here on the blogosphere!
- The Galaxial World– gosh I love this blog- the reviews on this site are always of great quality, wit and humour. But don’t just take my word for it- check it out and you’ll see what I mean! I can’t recommend it highly enough!
- Jack Dowd’s Writing Blog– I thought I’d share one of the many newbies (well new for me) that I’ve just got into. This is a really interesting writing blog with some fascinating posts about bookish things- like fictional places you can visit and where authors got their inspiration.
And that’s all for now- for today I’m looking for bookish recommendations- what’s the first book that comes to your mind that you’d like to recommend to me?