Wow- how crazy fast is Autumn going?! So as per usual I’m rushing to do this tag before the season ends… I blame you TIME!
1) Are there any books you plan on reading over the Autumn season?
Well autumn is nearly over- so like Emily I’m going to cheat and say the book I’m currently reading cos then I’ll hopefully finish it!
It’s a bloody long slog though!
2) September brings back to school memories: what book did you most enjoy studying? And what were your favourite and least favourite school subjects?
Ooh there are so many! I will say To Kill A Mockingbird was the first classic I studied in depth and loved- although I also have fond memories of watching Midsummer’s Night Dream and reading The Lady of Shallot in primary school!
Rather predictably, my favourite subjects were Art and English. For years it felt like I was stuck in the middle of a love triangle with them- till I finally realised I could be polyamorous and have both 😉
And if you’re not bored of the mini bio yet, I can safely say my least favourite subject was science. I drove my friend- who’s brilliant at science- mad for years saying how bored I was and insisting I would drop it at the nearest opportunity (I didn’t though)
3) October means Halloween: do you enjoy scary books and films? If so what are some of your favourites?
Haha nope! I am trying though! Aka I put some scary books on my rather terrifying TBR– that counts right? Maybe one day I’ll actually read this…
4) With November it’s time for bonfire night & firework displays. What’s the most exciting book you’ve read that really kept you gripped?
Ooh fun question! Gone Girl!
5) What book is your favourite cosy comfort read?
Anything by Austen!
6) Curled up with a good book, what is your hot drink of choice?
Hot chocolate with Baileys! Always!
7) Any plans you’re looking forward to over the next few months?
Yes! I’m going away for the weekend and I’m looking into taking a trip in the New Year! So exciting times!
(Oh and by the way- that’s my way of saying I’ll be on a mini-hiatus this weekend!)
That was fun! I tag:
(Maybe some of you won’t all have done it already! 😉 )
And anyone else that wants to do it!
See you when I get back!