Hello all- so ions and ions ago I was tagged to do this by the magnificent Eve Messenger, the awesome Keira now @ pirate ladies pages and the lovely Lila @ bookkeeper’s secrets (this is coming a bit late- but *thank you!!*) And today I felt like doing it- here are the rules:
(1) Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
(2) Include the featured image on your blog post.
(3) Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
(4) List seven (7) things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
(5) Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
This is a wonderful thing to do- even though it’s hard- actually, especially cos it’s hard. So let’s talk about the things I like about myself:
- That I am primate capable of the occasional intelligent thought.
- I have posable thumbs- great for opening bananas!
- I’m great at aping around (which makes sense since I come from a family of baboons! *Sorry to the monkey baby reading this but you know it’s true*)
- Alright, something serious, something serious *wracks brains*…. Okay, so you know on Pottermore when you get your wand and they ask you your favourite quality? Mine’s imagination. (And if you don’t know what I’m talking about- what’s going on- don’t you want to know what wand chose you???)
- Okay, following on from the last one, I’m the arty farty, creative, blogger-y, writer-y type. That’s why this blog exists- duh.
- Alright, so another more serious one: I’m a fighter- well not literally- I’m not secretly Ronda Rousey 😉 – I’m just very stubborn, don’t know when to give up and willing to pelt my opponents with bananas.
- When I’m feeling particularly narcissistic, I like the way I look (I mean- just look at that monkey face :p )
Say hello to my little friend! Cos he’s gonna be around a bit more. I may or may not have mentioned I was working on a redesign… well that’s nearly ready! And I figured I may as well share some of the work I’ve been doing on it. Anyhoo hope you like him- I’ll see you all in the next post! Until then- I tag:
Donna, Codie, Zezee, Marie, Kat, Vicky @ Books and Strips, Daley Downing, Never Seen a Nevergreen, Rivermoosereads, Anne @ Mybookishdream, Lashaan & Trang @Bookidote, Rosereads and Liis @ Cover to Cover
And *you*- because I think you’re all awesome!!