Hello all! Hope you’re having a lovely, relaxing weekend! I have to say, being a bit under the weather meant I was feeling the “lazy Sunday spirit” today, so I figured doing this tag (which effectively meant browsing aimlessly on pinterest for a few hours) was a perfect way to spend my time!
Thank you so much to the awesome Liam@Hey Ashers for tagging me to do this!! If you haven’t already you have to check out his blog- especially his hilarious snark reviews of Obsidian which not only are a real riot, but they’re saving me from ever having to read the book myself!!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
That was so fun to do! I nominate:
And everyone else! Also- let me know how you spend your lazy Sundays!