Whoo it’s FRIDAY!!!
Okay, technically it’s not Friday for me anymore, cos it’s past 12 here, but it’s Friday somewhere, right? Anyway, cos I’ve been doing some heavier posts lately, I wanted to let my hair down with a fun fact-filled tag- so I decided to finally get round to doing the One Lovely Blog Award- thanks so much to:
(Okay that was quite a few people- none of whom probably remember tagging me to do this…. sorry for taking so long and thanks again!)
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people!
I’m gonna be sharing some music-themed facts about me- cos it’s fun (and don’t worry, the above meme is not actually evidence of my taste in music):
- I have a very eclectic tastes- I love everything from Taylor Swift to Black Sabbath, Mendelssohn to Disney and MJ to Queen! (although, let’s face it, everyone loves Queen)
- Well, everything except House and Dubstep. But this song makes me laugh so much…
- My all-time favourite band… well, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN- IT’S THE BEATLES!
- I go through phases with music- last month I was obsessed with George Ezra (still am to be honest)
- And this month I can’t stop playing this song on a loop:
- That and Gaelic folk music, for some inexplicable reason, it’s just so pretty…
- But that’s not weird at all- in December I couldn’t stop listening to the Muppets on a loop…
Alrighty then- hope you enjoyed hearing a bit about my peculiar music tastes! I tag:
And for the rest of you- what music are you currently into? Let me know in the comments!