Okay, time for some bloggery admissions of guilt… After clearing out my shelves the other day, I realised there was another area of my life that could do with a bit of a shake-up… And that’s my total failure to do tags lately. I currently have god-know-how-many tags in my backlog and over 10 already written. But for some reason I haven’t done any tags in such a long time… So I thought I would start *cramming* them in now!! (yes, yes, very punny) Onto the first of (I hope) many tags I’ll be doing this month and beyond!
First off, thank you so much to Sarah @ Between the Pages for nominating me- she’s absolutely lovely and runs an awesome blog- so you should check her out!!
Rules (because we need them):
- Include that tidbit about who created this awesome award (With link)
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a fun ‘challenge question
Three things that motivate me to blog:
- You guys!
- Exploring new ideas!
Three people that motivate me to blog:
This is hard to narrow it down to just three! *Sobs*
- My blogging friends- you guys know who you are, but I’m gonna give a special mention to Zezee as she was one of my first friends on here and she’s awesome!!
- People making amazing content- *massive* shout out to Chris Barnett– he’s really talented and writes the most incredible stories- check him out!
- All the people recommending brilliant books- again I could name *so many* people right now, but I’m just gonna mention Bookstooge, cos he consistently writes great reviews!
One thing I hope to do to change the world:
Ooh er… That’s a tall order- I’d like to impact people with my writing- but maybe just changing one person’s world for the better- I’d be happy with that.
The Challenge Question: If you were forced to choose between losing an arm or never being able to use technology for the rest of your life, which would you prefer to sacrifice?
Ermmm I love technology, but sorry, I’m keeping my arm. It’s no contest. I guess I’ll have to do everything the old fashioned way- with both my arms intact. (haha I really want to know who would do the opposite though!)
My Challenge Question: Would you rather be a squib in Harry Potter that’s forced to face Voldemort or human in Middle Earth up close and personal with Sauron?
My Nominations- AKA more Bloggers that Motivate me to Blog:
And anyone mentioned in this post!